Our online application process kicks off in September for the following fall admission cycle. Though we have a centralized online application system and minimum University admission criteria, admissions decisions are made by the program faculty. Prior to making application, you should:
- Review the minimum WVU admissions requirements.
- Identify program specific admissions and supplemental requirements.
- Take required exams.
- Request letters of recommendations.
- Write statements of purpose/letters of intent.
- Request official transcripts.